Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
What Merchandise displayers and window trimmers Do
Plan and erect commercial displays, such as those in windows and interiors of retail stores and at trade exhibitions.
Merchandise displayer and window trimmer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 120,800
- May 2015 median annual wage: $26,870
Job Outlook for Merchandise displayers and window trimmers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,300
- Growth rate: 3 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Merchandise displayer or window trimmer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.