Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Mathematical Technicians: Career and Salary Information
Top 3 mathematical technicians Jobs
- Majestic Kitchen & Bath Creations
- Wilmington, NC
Work with Scheduling Team and Fabrication facility to meet predetermined deadlines.
• Communicate with sales staff as needed.
• Process measure
- Aggressive Industries Inc.
- Minneapolis, MN
Managing new products from engineering release to production, through shipment for new or revised products.
• Provide support for CNC Machining
Civil / Survey CAD Technician
- M&P Engineering & Surveying Associates
- Saint Paul, MN
Coordinate with office staff and field crews
See all mathematical technicians jobs
What Mathematical technicians Do
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
Mathematical technician Salaries
- 2014 employment: 1,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $46,600
Job Outlook for Mathematical technicians
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -200
- Growth rate: -13 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Mathematical technician
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.