Managers (all other)
Top 3 Managers Jobs
Restaurant General Managers and Managers - Fast Casual
- Henderson Group Recruiting
- San Jose, CA
We are seeking Restaurant General Managers and Management to join our team! We are fresh fast casual concept looking for Restaurant General Managers and Management for locations within the Bay Area ...
Langer's Managers - $21 per hour + Health/Dental Benefits + PTO
- Sherwood, OR
Managers are responsible for overseeing daily operations while helping to develop team members in various roles throughout the fun center. Our goal at Langer's is to provide an unforgettable ...
General Managers at Ethan Stowell Restaurants
- Ethan Stowell Restaurants
- Seattle, WA
Ethan Stowell Restaurants - General Managers Our General Managers are engaging and compassionate individuals who lead our teams by example. Displaying a sincere desire to exceed expectations and make ...
What Managers Do
This profile includes: Personal service managers (all other); entertainment and recreation managers (except gambling); and managers (all other).
- 2020 employment: 573,000
- May 2021 median annual wage: The annual wage is not available.
Job Outlook for Managers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 42,200
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Manager
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.