Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Managers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Managers (all other)
Top 3 Manager Jobs
Medical Billing Manager
- Town Center Orthopaedic Associates, P.C.
- Reston, VA
Expert level of knowledge in CPT and ICD-10 coding, CMS and managed care guidelines, medical terminology and medical compliance requirements. Monitor
- Bama Bucks
- Sardis City, AL
The lodge sits on an amazing site. Experience is a
- Manny and Olga's Pizza
- Washington, DC
Effectively manage the restaurant by implementing the standards set up by corporate, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
See all Manager jobs
What Managers Do
All managers not listed separately.
- 2014 employment: 985,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $104,850
Job Outlook for Managers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 38,000
- Growth rate: 4 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Manager
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.