Managers (all other)
Top 3 Managers Jobs
Mortgage Loan Originator
- Wealth Managers, Inc.
- Orange County, CA
Wealth Managers , Inc. is licensed by the California Department of Real Estate, DRE Lic. 01994518; NMLS ID: 01994518. Company Description Wealth Managers is a Los Angeles-based wealth management firm ...
Mortgage Loan Officers - Managers
- MSF Lending - Mortgage Solution Finders, Inc.
- Remote, OR
Mortgage Loan Officers / Experienced Processing & Underwriting Managers We are seeking experienced mortgage loan officers, along with processing and underwriting managers , who possess strong ...
Engineering, Managers & Senior Engineering, Managers
- Salesforce, Inc.
- Seattle, WA
Engineering, Managers & Senior Engineering, Managers (Multiple Positions) Salesforce Inc. has multiple career opportunities in the Seattle, WA Metro Area (Bellevue, Seattle and Kirkland) for ...
What Managers Do
This profile includes: Personal service managers (all other); entertainment and recreation managers (except gambling); and managers (all other).
- 2020 employment: 573,000
- May 2021 median annual wage: The annual wage is not available.
Job Outlook for Managers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 42,200
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Manager
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.