Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
Top 3 Locker Room Attendant Jobs
Hskp Lobby Attendant (Male) PT
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa
- Acme, MI
Keep radio, cart and keys safe and secure at all times
• Respond immediately to all pages received
• Always follow knocking on doors procedure
Men's Locker Room Attendant
- Rosewood Hotels and Resorts
- Menlo Park, CA
Provide members/guests with extensive knowledge of the club and spa, in order to enhance their visit. Provide members and guests with the highest
Salon & Spa Cleaning Attendents
- Mario Tricoci Hair Salons and Day Spas
- Crystal Lake, IL
Offer clients beverages, serve spa lunches and other items as needed.
• Prepare coffee and other beverages.
• Wash all cups, dishes and
See all Locker Room Attendant jobs
What Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants Do
Provide personal items to patrons or customers in locker rooms, dressing rooms, or coatrooms.
Locker room, coatroom, and dressing room attendant Salaries
- 2014 employment: 18,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $21,020
Job Outlook for Locker room, coatroom, and dressing room attendants
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 900
- Growth rate: 5 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Locker room, coatroom, or dressing room attendant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Used by permission.