First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
Top 3 retail supervisor Jobs
Career Opportunities: NOW HIRING Department Retail Supervisor (1977477)
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Card Kingdom
- Bellevue, WA
Role: The Retail Supervisor is responsible for retail employee supervision and the organization of the retail events program at Mox Boarding House. This role provides guidance and oversight ...
- Venus by Maria Tash
- West Hollywood, CA
Los Angeles - Melrose How You'll Impact The retail supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the stylist team. They work alongside the manager and assistant manager to ensure the ...
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of retail sales workers in an establishment or department. Duties may include management functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
- 2020 employment: 1,390,600
- May 2021 median annual wage: $39,230
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -90,200
- Growth rate: -6 percent (Decline)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.