Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
Top 3 food service supervisor Jobs
Product Evaluation Supervisor
- Food Safety Net Services
- Grand Prairie, TX
Interact with product evaluation clients and ensure satisfaction with excellent customer service and meeting turn around
• Coordinate product
- Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
- Stockbridge, MA
? Cleaning all dish and kitchen wares in prescribed manner to ensure sanitation standards are achieved.
? Load, operate and unload
Sprinter - 630 Park Steakhouse
- Graton Resort & Casino
- Rohnert Park, CA
Inform immediate supervisor of any product shortages and equipment needs.
3. Carry work cards at all times during shift. Serve alcohol responsibly
See all food service supervisor jobs
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- 2014 employment: 890,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $30,340
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 88,500
- Growth rate: 10 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.