Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerks Jobs
Finance Clerk / Admin Assistant - REMOTE
- Century Group
- Salt Lake City, UT
Finance Clerk / Admin Assistant Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will work with a team of six . As the Finance Temp, you will play an integral part in the broad-scale administrative ...
Financial Senior Clerk - Boise State University
- Boise, ID
The Senior Finance Clerk must act with integrity and strictly adhere to all accounting policies and procedures for auditing purposes to ensure the financial success of the line of business. This ...
Accounting Clerk - AP/AR
- Express Employment Professionals
- Duluth, MN
Finance Clerk , Location: Duluth, MN - 55805
See all Financial Clerks jobs
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2014 employment: 38,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $40,080
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,400
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.