Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerks Jobs
- Waterford Research Institute
- Sandy, UT
We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our accounting team to help process, track, and record accounts payable and accounts
Corporate Accounting Manager
- Dorsett Industries LP
- Dalton, GA
Compose general journal entries.
Indirect supervision of the accounts payable clerk and human resources clerk.
Ensure proper accounting
- Robb Real Estate
- Pittsburgh, PA
Work with controller on Financial Statements. Reports include, but not limited to, Aged Receivables,
Rent Roll, Vacancies, Budget Comparison, Balance
See all Financial Clerks jobs
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2014 employment: 38,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $40,080
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,400
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.