Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerks Jobs
- Aircon Energy
- Sacramento, CA
Supervise and coordinate the accounting and administrative activities of office as necessary.
3. Establish and maintain relationships with banks and
Senior Criminal Financial Clerk - Senior Legal Records Clerk
- Fairfax County Virginia
- Fairfax, VA
Performs lead financial administrative duties ensuring Virginia Code compliance and monitoring legislative changes and their impact on Criminal
Business Services Clerk(Financial Services
- Duncan Regional Hospital
- Duncan, OK
Requires good keying skills, attention to detail, and being flexible in their work.
Job Requirements: Must possess the ability to read, write and do
See all Financial Clerks jobs
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2014 employment: 38,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $40,080
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,400
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.