Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerk Jobs
Staff Accountanting Clerk
- Rebecca's Cafe
- Burlington, MA
Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
• Assist in
Patient Financial Services Clerk
- Unity Health Care
- Washington, DC
Performs basic billing review for assigned claims.
· Performs insurance eligibility and benefits and
- DT3 Logistics, LLC
- Missoula, MT
All great companies start with great people. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry?
DT3 Logistics is a third
See all Financial Clerk jobs
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2014 employment: 38,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $40,080
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,400
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.