Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerks Jobs
- Staff Financial Group
- Kennesaw, GA
Accounting Clerk - Kennesaw, GA Skills/Experience * 2 - 4 years relative experience in accounts ... Financial Officers
Experienced Title & Registration Clerk
- Southeast Financial Services
- Nashville, TN
Job Description We're looking for an Experienced Title / Registration Clerk in the recreational ... Southeast Financial Services 131 Belle Forest Circle #210 Nashville, TN 37221
- SNI Financial
- College Station, TX
... O and will oversee 3-4 Senior Accountants and 2 A/P Clerks . Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
See all Financial Clerks jobs
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2014 employment: 38,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $40,080
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,400
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.