Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerks Jobs
Accounts Receivable Clerk
- LACO Technologies
- Salt Lake City, UT
Finance Clerk , Location: Salt Lake City, UT - 84105
Financial Services Assistant
- Birmingham, AL
- VILLAGE OF HANLEY HILLS
- Saint Louis, MO
The Finance Clerk position is responsible for the overall management and administration of the Village of Hanley Hills finances . The employee will work under the Treasurer, Chairperson and Village ...
See all Financial Clerks jobs
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2014 employment: 38,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $40,080
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,400
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.