Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerks Jobs
Automotive Finance Clerk
- Golden State Auto Liquidators
- Oxnard, CA
... Clerk . What you'll be doing: * Prepare and process all vehicle sale documents related to retail ... Contact banks/ financial institutions to obtain necessary documentation required to complete deals
- FruitSmart Inc
- Prosser, WA
FruitSmart is looking for a full-time finance clerk to support the finance department in accomplishing required tasks and responsibilities in all areas, including but not limited to accounts payable ...
Automotive Accounting / Finance Clerk
- Regional Automotive Group
- Los Angeles, CA
... financial institutions Reconciles monthly schedules Posts inventory-related payable invoices Provides administrative assistance as needed Performs other duties as assigned Accounting / Finance Clerk ...
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2020 employment: 31,900
- May 2021 median annual wage: $46,900
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.