Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
Top 3 Financial Clerk Jobs
Part-Time Accounting Clerk
- Pacific Service Credit Union
- Concord, CA
• Electronic Funds Transfers: Processing of member wires which occurs throughout the day.
• Department Audits:Daily
Financial Clerk - Santa Clara Convention Ctr.
- Santa Clara, CA
Responsibilities will include processing purchase
- Harris international Laboratories, Inc
- Springdale, AR
Aid Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching filing
· Submit financial figures to journals, registers, and
See all Financial Clerk jobs
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2014 employment: 38,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $40,080
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,400
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.