Etchers and Engravers
Top 1 etcher Jobs
- Stangenes Industries Inc
- Helendale, CA
Non-Exempt ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: · Observes senior Parts Etcher conducting various tasks to learn procedures and techniques. · Reads process sheet for specific etching instructions. · Lifts ...
What Etchers and engravers Do
Engrave or etch metal, wood, rubber, or other materials. Includes such workers as etcher-circuit processors, pantograph engravers, and silk screen etchers. Photoengravers are included in Prepress Technicians and Workers.
Etcher and engraver Salaries
- 2020 employment: 9,900
- May 2021 median annual wage: $36,590
Job Outlook for Etchers and engravers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 200
- Growth rate: 2 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Etcher or engraver
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.