Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
What Door-to-door sales workers, news and street vendors Do
Sell goods or services door-to-door or on the street.
Door-to-door sales worker, news and street vendor Salaries
- 2014 employment: 80,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $22,210
Job Outlook for Door-to-door sales workers, news and street vendors
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,100
- Growth rate: -1 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Door-to-door sales worker, or news or street vendor
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.