Top 3 Dishwasher Jobs
Dishwasher- Salt & Smoke Ball Park Village
- Salt Smoke
- Saint Louis, MO
DISHWASHER : YOU'RE A GREAT MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU: If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, can simultaneously have a commitment for excellence, hospitality, multi-task, and ...
- HILTON GARDEN INN TEMPLE
- Temple, TX
You might be just what we're looking for in a dishwasher ! We need a hardworking person who can get in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by ...
- Texas State Job Bank
- Burnet, TX
A Dishwasher 's main responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following tasks: Assisting Chefs and Line Cooks with food preparation Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment Scraping and ...
What Dishwashers Do
Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
- 2020 employment: 408,500
- May 2021 median annual wage: $28,130
Job Outlook for Dishwashers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 77,800
- Growth rate: 19 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Dishwasher
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.