Top 3 Dishwasher Jobs
Dishwasher/Busser (Prep) Full-time/Part-time
- Grub Durham
- Durham, NC
Dishwasher /Utility (Prep) --- For Immediate Hire (open until filled) --- Do you work well with in a team environment? * Are you able to multi-task and have a passion for food? * Do you actively ...
Dishwasher *$500 Hiring Incentive*
- King's Fish House-Corona
- Corona, CA
$500 Hiring Bonus / Incentive for Dishwasher hired Now-7 /31. $100 paid to crewmembers in good standing after 30 days. $200 each at 60 & 90 days of continuous employment. King's Fish House wants to ...
- Nothing Bundt Cakes - Lawton
- Lawton, OK
The Dishwasher /Utility Employee embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence and efficiency in the workplace. Accountabilities/Duties: * Manually washes, rinses and ...
What Dishwashers Do
Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
- 2020 employment: 408,500
- May 2021 median annual wage: $28,130
Job Outlook for Dishwashers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 77,800
- Growth rate: 19 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Dishwasher
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.