Directors of religious activities and education
What Religious activities and education directors Do
Coordinate or design programs and conduct outreach to promote the religious education or activities of a denominational group. May provide counseling, guidance, and leadership relative to marital, health, financial, and religious problems.
Religious activities and education director Salaries
- 2020 employment: 149,600
- May 2021 median annual wage: $46,980
Job Outlook for Religious activities and education directors
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 3,200
- Growth rate: 2 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Religious activities or education directors
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.