Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Directors of Religious Activities and Education
Directors of religious activities and education
What Religious activities and education directors Do
Plan, direct, or coordinate programs designed to promote the religious education or activities of a denominational group. May provide counseling and guidance relative to marital, health, financial, and religious problems.
Religious activities and education director Salaries
- 2014 employment: 131,900
- May 2015 median annual wage: $38,780
Job Outlook for Religious activities and education directors
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 5,700
- Growth rate: 4 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Religious activities or education directors
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.