Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Cutters and Trimmers (Hand): Career and Salary Information
Cutters and Trimmers (Hand)
Top 3 cutters and trimmers Jobs
- Molding Dynamics Inc
- Bedford, OH
Visually inspect a part for conformance to standards for that particular part. There may also be a need to measure, trim, fixture, bend, fold
- Stampede Meat, Inc.
- Sunland Park, NM
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regular
Cutters and Trimmers
- Rogers Poultry & Provisions
As the industries undisputed poultry processing expert and respected food service partner we're dedicated to growing our team with qualified and
See all cutters and trimmers jobs
What Cutters and trimmers Do
Use hand tools or hand-held power tools to cut and trim a variety of manufactured items, such as carpet, fabric, stone, glass, or rubber.
Cutter and trimmer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 15,800
- May 2015 median annual wage: $26,820
Job Outlook for Cutters and trimmers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -2,800
- Growth rate: -17 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Cutter or trimmer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.