Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Cutters and Trimmers (Hand): Career and Salary Information
Cutters and Trimmers (Hand)
Top 3 cutter and trimmer Jobs
- Jensen Tuna, Inc.
- Houma, LA
provided. Use hand or hand tools
to perform routine cutting and
trimming of seafood. Package
seafood into containers. Involves
Freezer Selector, Meat Cutters, Trimmers, Meat Packing
- KeyStaff, Inc
- Atlanta, GA
MUST have Freezer Experience!!!
• Hours 4pm-whenever the job is done
• Days M-F (May need to work weekends
• Pay Rate $11 for
- Halltown, WV
Eco-Staff, LLC is currently hiring Machine Utility Technicians to do a three shift rotation with growth of over-time hours. Must possess the
See all cutter and trimmer jobs
What Cutters and trimmers Do
Use hand tools or hand-held power tools to cut and trim a variety of manufactured items, such as carpet, fabric, stone, glass, or rubber.
Cutter and trimmer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 15,800
- May 2015 median annual wage: $26,820
Job Outlook for Cutters and trimmers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -2,800
- Growth rate: -17 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Cutter or trimmer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.