Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Construction and Related Workers (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Construction and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Construction Workers Jobs
- TTG Utilities, LP
- Waco, TX
Other duties may be assigned as required
- Woolf Distributing
- Green Bay, WI
Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a
Wood Worker - Carpentry
- Reilly Architectural
- Calverton, NY
Dependent care, dental, vision, Aflac policies for Cancer and Accident. Our
See all Construction Workers jobs
What Construction workers Do
All construction and related workers not listed separately.
Construction worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 35,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $36,300
Job Outlook for Construction workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Construction worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.