Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Construction and Related Workers (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Construction and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Construction Workers Jobs
- First Class Contracting
- Richmond, VA
Communicate with the Project Manager and Owner's Agents all project schedules. Perform work tasks or assist crews in performing scheduled tasks
- Unique Landscaping
- Colleyville, TX
We offer a variety of positions from skilled field team workers to office staff and management within our Colleyville-based company.
Construction - Iron Worker - Miscellaneous Iron/Ornamental
- Tate Ornamental, Inc
- Washington, DC
Stick, Tig and Mig welding experience is a nice plus.
• Need minimum 5 year experience
• Be able to read and understand Shop Drawings
See all Construction Workers jobs
What Construction workers Do
All construction and related workers not listed separately.
Construction worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 35,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $36,300
Job Outlook for Construction workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Construction worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.