Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Construction and Related Workers (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Construction and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Construction Workers Jobs
Experienced Construction Worker
- Lebanon, OR
Local construction company seeking an efficient and safety-minded Experienced Construction Worker in Lebanon for a local, third generation family owned and operated construction company that ...
USTents.com hiring construction workers
- USTents.com Big B Tent Rentals
- Acampo, CA
This is construction type laborer work. Must be able to use step ladders up to 12 feet height. This is part time Flex hours. We call on on a as needed basis. We have weekend work available too. Must ...
- Comprehensive Construction LLC
- Oregon City, OR
Construction Workers Needed. Compensation: $15-$20/hour. Level of pay depends on level of experience. Employment type: full-time Experience: * general labor: 1 year (Preferred) * Construction : 1 year ...
See all Construction Workers jobs
What Construction workers Do
All construction and related workers not listed separately.
Construction worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 35,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $36,300
Job Outlook for Construction workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Construction worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.