Top 3 Concierge Jobs
- Daaamn, Inc / DBA Salons by JC
- Maryland Heights, MO
The Manager/ Concierge is a vital part of the Salons by JC community. The primary objective of the Manager is to oversee the salon's daily operations in line with the company's policies and procedures
Concierge, Face of 55 Resort
- 55 Resort (Formerly 55 Resort Apartments)
- Windsor, CO
The concierge position requires a passion for people and dedication to providing superior customer service at all times within a luxury, active adult, residential setting. The concierge position is ...
Concierge Medical Receptionist
- Family Practice
- San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Concierge medical office receptionist to join our team at our family medicine practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for ...
What Concierges Do
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages; arrange or give advice on transportation, business services, or entertainment; or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- 2020 employment: 37,100
- May 2021 median annual wage: $35,210
Job Outlook for Concierges
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 7,400
- Growth rate: 20 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Concierge
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.