Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Community and Social Service Specialists (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Community and Social Service Specialists (all other)
Top 3 Social Service Specialist Jobs
IT.Junior Support Analyst
- United States
And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s
Social Media Specialist
- 12Stone Church
- Lawrenceville, GA
Create an online strategy/presence to encourage and equip 12Stone community to share and grow · Identify and develop strategies to optimize 12Stone
Integrated Care Specialist (Non-licensed Social Worker)
- Zepf Center
- Toledo, OH
The Health Home Specialist assists clients with the development of short and long-term goals and acquisition of community resources. Services will be
See all Social Service Specialist jobs
What Community and social service specialists Do
All community and social service specialists not listed separately.
Community and social service specialist Salaries
- 2014 employment: 102,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $41,890
Job Outlook for Community and social service specialists
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 8,400
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Community and social service specialist
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Master's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.