Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Biological Scientists (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Biological Scientists (all other)
Top 3 Biological Scientists Jobs
Associate Scientist, Biology
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- Madison, WI
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline
• Minimum of 2 years
Senior Process Development Scientist - Upstream
- Jecho Laboratories, Inc.
- Frederick, MD
The company headquarters is in Frederick Maryland, USA.
We are seeking a Senior Process Development Scientist to join our R&D team in Frederick, MD
Post Doctoral Scientist, Biological Sciences
- George Washington University
- Washington, DC
of research interests and project ideas (2 pages max) under applicant
See all Biological Scientists jobs
What Biological scientists Do
All biological scientists not listed separately.
Biological scientist Salaries
- 2014 employment: 36,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $75,150
Job Outlook for Biological scientists
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -200
- Growth rate: 0 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Biological scientist
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.