Ambulance Drivers and Attendants (Except Emergency Medical Technicians)
Top 3 ambulance driver Jobs
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Liberty Ambulance
- Downey, CA
Maintain, on file, current and valid Ambulance Driver Certificate * Maintain, on file, current and valid Medical Examiners Certificate * Maintain acceptable driving record by company auto insurance ...
- American Professional Ambulance
- Los Angeles, CA
American Professional Ambulance is the best place to build the foundation for your growing medical ... Extensive Classroom and Hands on Driver Training to ensure your safety * Free Instructor-Based CE ...
CCT Ground/Flight RN
- Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Elmhurst, IL
... Paramedic partner, drivers , coworkers, leadership, other healthcare partners and customers ... Represents the CCT program and Superior Ambulance in a professional manner. ENTRY-LEVEL ...
What Ambulance drivers and attendants Do
Drive ambulance or assist ambulance driver in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons. Assist in lifting patients.
Ambulance driver and attendant Salaries
- 2020 employment: 14,200
- May 2021 median annual wage: $29,120
Job Outlook for Ambulance drivers and attendants
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,300
- Growth rate: 16 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become an Ambulance driver or attendant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.