Hi, my name is Chelsea Simmons and I am looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic Customer Service team at Health Insurance Alliance (HIA) under our team at Allied Service Group (ASG). We are a rapidly growing technology focused Insurance sales company, Our employees maintain a competitive nature and a desire to succeed above all.
Our philosophy is to provide a quality service to our clients, offering an easy and seamless experience from start to finish. We compassionately strive to take all of our client’s needs into consideration, which helps lead us to having a well-rounded understanding of who they are and what they want, so we can offer them the highest level of quality healthcare products out there.
At HIA, we recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. We prioritize creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, where every individual feels valued, respected, and empowered.
What you bring to the table
- You will provide excellent customer service by answering incoming calls and responding to customer inquiries.
- You will be balancing customer service and verification responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be the first point of contact to greet customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- You will be navigating and resolving customer disputes in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
- You will stay up-to-date on product knowledge and company policies, including keeping insurance policy reference materials up to date.
- You will accurately document client interactions and information which is crucial for maintaining records and ensuring the quality of care.
- You will be working in a collaborative setting with support from your senior leaders and colleagues.
Location & Hours
- You have demonstrated experience in the Insurance industry and have working knowledge of healthcare policies.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills - especially over the phone.
- You have proven ability to analyze customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- You are a resourceful, problem solver who is self motivated.
- You are an active listener and have strong organization and multitasking skills.
- You are tech savvy and able to troubleshoot technical issues.
- You are detail oriented and digilent in your documentation and analysis.
- Our office is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We are looking for someone that can commute daily to our Office.
- You must attend morning meetings on Monday and Friday at 8:40am before we start at 9am EST and a monthly company wide meeting on the 1st workday of the month.
- Your shifts will be from 9 AM-6 PM Monday-Thursday and 9 AM-5 PM Friday.
- **During OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD please note, for those trained for Verifications, there may be extended hours and possible weekend shifts.
Our Customer Service Representative Position position starts at $16.00/ hr. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement during and past your 3 month probationary period.Benefits
The Interview Process
- Competitive Compensation + Earned Spiffs $$
- Dive into hands-on paid training from our leadership team
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401 K after 3 month Probationary Period (Optional)
- Great Career development opportunities
Round 1: Phone screen with Kristen Adams(Manager, Future Agents) and/or Jade Hugh (HR/ Talent)
Round 2: In-person interview with Chelsea Simmons (Department Manager)
> Conduct references and background check
> Offer How We Hire
HIA/ ASG is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent and the selection process is unbiased, the team at HIA will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities.
HIA/ ASG is a proud equal opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
HIA/ ASG is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.