San Jose, CA
Charcoal is a startup that makes high-end furniture products.
Product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glMH41qvp2o
You’ll be part of our two-man team that gets orders ready for our customers at our San Jose warehouse.
You’ll typically work 3 ½ - 4-hour shifts and the shift timings will be fixed according to YOUR convenience. The pay is $22.00 per hour.
Your main duties are:
• Receiving and putting away inventory
• Get customer orders ready and pack them up
• Load boxes into trucks for shipment
• Use scanners to read bar codes on products
• On occasion, ensure the product meets quality requirements
You'll also need to be able to:
• Lift up to 49 pounds
• Push utility carts up to 60 pounds
• Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
• Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
Looking forward to meeting you!