Staff Tax Accountant
We are looking for a Staff Tax Accountant to join our team! Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with a strong passion for accounting, but also desires stimulating interactions with people. Staff Tax Accountants at SLP enjoy a clear career track with specific opportunities for advancement. We do not work remote since our jobs are complex and require team work.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Interact professionally and courteously with clients to obtain information, accurately input historical data with backup, review tax returns for complex individual, trust, corporation, and partnership clients, and ensure the accuracy of all work prepared.
- Work directly with owners, CEO’s, and other controllers for small and medium sized businesses located in the US and around the world.
- Maintain a strong presence in the San Francisco business community by attending various business networking functions and educational seminars.
- Gain extensive experience in public accounting in a firm that cares sincerely about the long-term development of their employees.
- Candidates with a strong desire to become a Partner at SLP will receive preference in the selection process.
- Degree in Accounting from a U.S. University
- Basic computer skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Working towards a CPA license