Mavis Discount Tire -- Inbound Sales Representative ($1,600 New Hire Bonus)
Put your career into high gear with Mavis Discount Tire. With 825 retail locations, Mavis is one of the largest, independently-owned tire sales and automotive repair chains in the USA.
We’re looking for full-time Inbound Sales Representatives to join Team Mavis TODAY at our state-of-the-art Inbound Sales Center in Katonah, New York. OPEN INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK! Apply online or call 1-844-375-3995 to start the application process.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know through PAID TRAINING. PLUS, Mavis offers eligible Inbound Sales Representatives GUARANTEED WEEKLY BONUS PAYMENTS during the training period, totaling up to $1,600!
WHAT IS THIS GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
Join the Inbound Sales Team and realize the rewards of a career with competitive, guaranteed base compensation plus additional earning potential through significant weekly commissions.
· As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls from tire and automotive service shoppers.
· When the phone rings and a sales lead comes in, you will skillfully use our proven script as well as your sales expertise to turn a prospective buyer into a promoter of the Mavis Discount Tire Brand.
· Only warm leads will be directed your way – no cold calls!
Although “sales” is in your title; empathy must be in your nature. That means you actively listen to what the customer wants, answer questions knowledgeably and professionally, and offer sales solutions. You care that customers get the tire expertise they need to drive their vehicle with the confidence that they’ve purchased the tires best for their needs and budget.
HOW DO I KNOW IF A CAREER IN INSIDE SALES IS RIGHT FOR ME?
You’d be a great fit for the Inbound Sales Representative position if you:
· like paid training, mentoring and using proven techniques to make sales;
· love talking on the phone (top performers average approximately 175-200 calls per day and earn over $65,000 annually);
· value reliability, punctuality, and teamwork;
· appreciate short sales cycles (you won’t wait months to get that “yes!”);
· believe in what you’re selling and enjoy connecting customers to the right products and services for their individual needs;
· want to learn about a dynamic and robust product line from the experts;
· are motivated by commissions and see every incoming call as an opportunity to drive results and exceed sales conversion goals; and,
· like a comfortable, safe, state-of-the-art workspace with a private breakroom and onsite training facility.
To be eligible for the Inbound Sales Representative position, you must:
· be at least 18 years of age;
· be legally authorized to work in the United States;
· be able to work 5 days each week (including either Saturday or Sunday); and,
· have a minimum of six (6) months of sales and/or customer service experience.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
At Mavis, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We value our team member's hard work, and that’s why we proudly offer you benefits and rewards to support your lifestyle and well-being. As an Inside Sales Representative, you can expect a pleasant working environment and an excellent combination of fringe benefits like health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match paid vacations, paid personal and sick time, paid holidays, on-the-job training, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Get on the road to success at Mavis Discount Tire. What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Mavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's actual or perceived membership in any category or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Where appropriate, Mavis may provide reasonable accommodation in order for an otherwise qualified individual to perform the essential functions of the position. Mavis does not seek salary history information from applicants.