Who We Are
RTTS is the premier pure-play quality assurance and testing organization that specializes in test automation. Based in midtown Manhattan (but currently working remotely) and serving Global 2000 companies since 1996, RTTS has helped 700+ companies reach their continuous deployment goals.
RTTS also developed QuerySurge, the leading data validation & ETL testing solution in the data & analytics marketplace. We have forged strategic partnerships with leading software vendors IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake, MongoDB, Cloudera, SAP, Tableau, Vertica and other best-of-breed software providers.
What You’ll Be Doing
Using your strong programming and analytical skills, you’ll be responsible for coding custom solutions using cutting edge automated testing tools to support complex software applications. Other responsibilities include:
- Work alongside developers to verify application functionality, usability, scalability and data integrity.
- Ensure that the applications and/or data meet the specified requirements and that there are no defects in the application or underlying data.
- Create test plans, design test cases, automate tests, provide, manage test process, and evaluate defects.
- Develop and maintain reusable code libraries to help build streamlined and efficient automated test processes.
- Analyze and evaluate automation & defect metrics, providing feedback to developers, system & data architects and analysts & subject matter experts.
Assignments vary in length depending on our clients’ needs, providing you with the opportunity to learn new technologies and gain valuable exposure to many areas of business while working with client teams and experienced RTTS mentors.
To learn more, visit our website at www.rttsweb.com/about-rtts/careers
What You Need
Must possess an undergraduate or graduate-level degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or another related field. Other qualifications include:
- Proficiency in a mainstream programming language: must have applicable skills in Java, Python, C++, C# or other language
- Initiative to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment
What We Offer
- Starting salary of $60k — $70K (depending on degrees and/or experience)
- Performance review and generous increase at 1 year + senior engineer exam and associated increase at 1 - 1.5 years. Performance reviews annually afterwards with potential for promotion.
- Excellent benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays, continuous learning, share points (similar to warrants) and more
- Ongoing development of your skills working with QA/test automation/programming technologies, server-side software and database platforms
- The most comprehensive up-front training program in the industry plus one-on-one mentoring. It’s an ideal fit for recent graduates and career changers
- A challenging, supportive, educational and fun work environment. Our office culture encourages innovation and professional growth.
What Are You Waiting For?
If you’d like to start your IT career with RTTS, you should know that:
- Our office is located in midtown Manhattan, and since the advent of Covid-19, all employees have been working from home (Remote). Going forward, we are anticipating a hybrid work model with 1 – 2 days/week in the office and the rest working remote.
- Applicants for employment must be authorized to work in the U.S
- You must live within 50 miles of our New York office